How to apply?
For application to our program, please send us your application documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us all of the following electronic documents to apply:
- Letter of recommendation and good standing from your university / medical school
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Photocopy of passport (National ID Cards can not be accepted!)
- Passport-style picture for your student-ID
- Application Form -Download becoming available soon
- Bank Receipt for the transfer of the Application Fee of 300 BRL
Please note that the application process is solely electronic and no original documents are required. Please submit your complete application after you have spoken with your foreign student office of your home university and cleared up all prior questions with us. The application fee is non-refundable.
- The deadline for application is at the latest 6 month prior to the intended starting date of your internship.
- Please arrange for private accomodation. UNESP/FMB does NOT offer any dormitory for international students yet. Of course we will provide you with a list of recommended housing possibilities in Botucatu once you applied and assist you in getting appropriate housing for the duration of your internship if needed.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to obtain a suitable health insurance covering your entire stay in Brasil beforehand. Without a suitable health insurance, you will not be able to start your internship at UNESP/FMB. Please be prepared to show proof of insurancef on request.
- We highly encourage all students to participate in Portuguese classes alongside the medical internship if you are not speaking Portuguese already. Please let us know if you wish to attend language classes and we will provide you with contacts to suitable language schools in Botucatu and help you enrolling.
All applications sent to outdated email addresses are not guaranteed to be processed. Incomplete applications can not be processed!
In case you have any additional questions or concerns before applying, we will be happy to help you. If needed, we can also contact your responsible university office to solve any accreditation questions directly.
Please contact our consultants with any of your questions or if you have any problems submitting your application.
All applying international students are advised to become familiar with the specific regulations of their home university / medical school on the acceptance of internships performed abroad prior to application. Universities usually do reserve their right to decide about the acceptance of rotations performed abroad on an individual basis. It is the responsibility of every applicant to ensure that credit will be granted. The internship program cannot be held responsible if credit is denied in certain cases by your home university. Our rotation is accredited by many medical faculties within Germany and in many international faculties already.